We advise companies that are undergoing periods of financial crisis, offering the benefits of the valuable technical skills and experience that the firm has acquired during its many years of practice in the area of bankruptcy law.
The Bankruptcy Department comprises lawyers from a variety of disciplines who can advise both creditors and debtors on matters relating to:
- situations of financial crisis;
- the preparation and follow-up of bankruptcy proceedings;
- the liability of Directors in insolvency cases;
- defending Directors who find themselves in situations of criminal insolvency;
- representing creditors in bankruptcy proceedings;
- advising on corporate restructuring processes, both nationally and internationally, along with other issues relating to corporate and financial matters, bankruptcy and bad debt;
- the sale and purchase of bad debt in the corporate, commercial and consumer markets; and
- the sale and acquisition of non-performing loans.